Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Yankee's 6-10-2016 Game 60

tigermud

Detroit (30-29)

Kinsler, 2B
Maybin, CF
Miggy, 1B
VMart, DH
Castellanos, 3B
JD, RF
Upton, LF
McCann, C
Iggy, SS

P: Pelfrey 1-5 (4.76)

Yankees (30-30)

Elisbury, CF
Gardner, LF
Beltran, RF
A-Riods, DH
B McCann, C
Castro, 2B
Gregorius, SS
Headley, 3B
Refsnyder, 1B

P: Sabathia 3-4 2.58

Last edited:
Pelfrey gaawd awful already tonight, game is probably already over.

:-(

SOB man get tired of rallies killed by first pitch DP's C'Mon Miggy!

not real happy with how this game has gone, always struggling with fat boy, it's annoying, let him off the hook couple of times tonight couldn't get a clutch hit again. seems like every time they get back to .500 or slightly above they go on another losing streak. seems to be a pattern here. Terrible offense tonight just awful

Last edited:
not real happy with how this game has gone, always struggling with fat boy, it's annoying, let him off the hook couple of times tonight couldn't get a clutch hit again. seems like every time they get back to .500 or slightly above they go on another losing streak. seems to be a pattern here. Terrible offense tonight just awful

this team isn't much more than a .500 team...this is what we are going to get all year long.

Won't be around for tonight's game or tomorrow's if someone can get the game threads this weekend that would be great..

Busy summer ahead, between work, open houses, weddings, trips to the lake, vacations, sons Eagle Scout project, getting in the workouts and jogs I might not be around for half or more the games for the next couple of months...I love summer time..I wish it stayed summer all year and yes the hotter the better!

Go Tigers, don't press, don't chase let the game come to you

Last edited:
Back