Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kinsler = H.O.F.

Can I get an answer from the OP to the question I asked in post #3 please?

http://detroitsportsforum.com/showpost.php?p=434912&postcount=417

Normally I would say ST numbers don't mean shit, and they don't. Except in this case you're specifically talking about his ST numbers, so...

12 hits in 9.1 IP > Not good.
7 ER in 9.1 IP > Not good.
6.75 ERA and 1.714 WHIP > Not good.

So when Mitch says he looked like shit, and you say "your" wrong, he looked dominating/good pitcher. Which numbers support that theory?

And yes, I am a grammar Nazi.

Now that the regular season has started everyone in the world gets to see what a world class dominant lights out LHP Ian Krol is.

The best thing about it is you have repeatedly bashed Ian Krol over and over.

With every good pitch and every dominate outing he has it just shows how little you knew about him and proves you wrong every good outing he has.

Your misery will grow worse until u finally accept he is a good pitcher. Which I just don't see u accepting.

We have our version of Glen Perkins in Detroit and it was over your head and under your feet when he arrived

Back