Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blue Jays @ Tigers 6-7-2016 Game 58

Think i'd rather see Iggy in the 2 hole when the maybin is getting a day off now that iggy isn't over swinging anymore. But hey go have a good game lettuce he's due for his 1 home run on the year isn't he?

There is no reason to justify Lettuce batting 2nd. NONE!

This is the type of thing that irks me.

Think i'd rather see Iggy in the 2 hole when the maybin is getting a day off now that iggy isn't over swinging anymore. But hey go have a good game lettuce he's due for his 1 home run on the year isn't he?

For his career, Romine hits lefties far better than righties.

Career vs RHP

.227 BAVG .288 OBP .268 SLG .556 OPS

Career vs LHP

.280 BAVG .317 OBP .341 SLG .658 OPS

I am sure there is a logical reason Romine is in the #2 hole.

Did I miss where Maybin looked tired? Is he tired from all the laps around the bases he's been running? It's always a good idea to sit a guy in the middle of a hit streak.

Did I miss where Maybin looked tired? Is he tired from all the laps around the bases he's been running? It's always a good idea to sit a guy in the middle of a hit streak.

That is kinda stupid isn't it, does he need a day off, is he hobbled a little bit? why give the maybin a day off brad. He's the catalyst that's driven getting the team back on the right path to victories.

Prior to tonight's game, Cabrera and Cameron Maybin will be presented with their American League co-player of the week awards for the period ending May 22. ...

d7bde341-4321-4bfa-ba59-e7433118e8ea_500.jpg

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2016/06/07/detroit-tigers-toronto-blue-jays/85539300/

Congrats Maybin, that deserves a night off!

Last edited:
Boyd not too sharp that 1st inning. Needs a quick inning or he might not make it through 5

Zumaya interview coming up....should be interesting.

It will be a miracle if Boyd can go 6 tonight. He needs a short inning.

No way I have Boyd come back out for the 6th inning. 91 stress-filled pitches are enough.

Won't matter much anyway, I smell a complete game shutout for sanchez.

This game is likely over, like the tigers chances to take the series tomorrow though...

Good job limiting the damage now just need this Sanchez guy to fall apart

Back