Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ White Soxs 6-14-16 Game #64

tigermud

Detroit

Kinsler, 2b
Iggy, ss
Miggy, 1b
Nick, DH
JD, RF
Upton, LF
McCann, C
Aviles, 3b
Romine, cf

P: Zimmermann

White Soxs

Anderson, ss
Eaton, cf
Abreu, DH
Cabrera, LF
Lawire, 2b
Avila, c
Garcia, RF
Shuck, DH
Saladina, 3b

P:Gonzalez

Last edited:
Upton bases loaded walk. 4-2. Nice to see him being patient and picky on that at bat.

McCann sac fly to right scores Miggy on an awkward looking play.

Last edited:
Offense putting it on them early again. Let's hope the pitching doesn't shit themselves tonight.

Didn't catch the first two innings not sure how the first three were scored, tigers in the 3rd add two more so far bases loaded for lettuce, 7-0 wasn't enough tlast night so pile it on please

Last edited:
Tigermud, I was hoping you or one of the other regulars here would post the game thread.

Too much doing with Tigers and Lions team notes, and posting all the stories on Gordie Howe.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2016_06_14_detmlb_chamlb_1&mode=classic
Gameday.

No problem, got in late myself for tonight's game, I start em when I can, going to be a busy summer for me will be in and out all summer, next up...likely won't be around Thursday Saterday or Sunday

Yup its happening again tigers strand 2 runners in scoreing position, 5 run lead is no where close to safe in this shit hole

Tigers strand a lead off double in the 6th..white Soxs have all the mommentum chipping thier way back just like last night

Last edited:
Nice swing Aviles. Why would you think a pitcher is going to give you a hittable 0-2 pitch? You know it's going to be a shit pitch out of the zone.

Nice swing Aviles. Why would you think a pitcher is going to give you a hittable 0-2 pitch? You know it's going to be a shit pitch out of the zone.

Romine and aviles are so weak hard to beleive Avila thought those were good Bench options for the year

Twice tonight Kinsler has been called out on very questionable strike three call

Well I hope 4 can hold up for nine more outs offense has shut it down for the night, right about the same time the sun went down I'd guess

Last edited:
Back