Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

6/19 royals/tigers game 69

@Stakesarehigh

Happy Father's day fellow father's

Score tied up 1 to 1 top of sixth.

Zimmerman pitching well. S.Moya with a Homer.

Mike aviles inexplicably hitting second.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna make a thread earlier, but I'll never make a thread that has Aviles hitting 2nd.

Mike Aviles has 2 extra base hits in 82 at bats and only 3 walks.

Yes let's bat him second.

Mike Aviles has 2 extra base hits in 82 at bats and only 3 walks.

Yes let's bat him second.

His 2nd at bat made me never want to see him play in a Tiger uni again.

Maybin on 2nd with 2 outs and Miggy on deck and this fuck hole swings at a 3-1 pitch up and out of the zone.

Blue letters ? Are theses new road uniforms are is it a special game ?

Blue letters ? Are theses new road uniforms are is it a special game ?

I think they are the Fathers Day uniforms.
The Tigers and Royals each wore their respective jerseys with baby blue trim as part of a league-wide celebration of Father's Day and prostate cancer awareness.

Last edited:
Why didn't Miggy just step on 1st and then make the throw to 2nd for the tag?

Maybin tossed and Brad does little to defend him.

I've never been a fan of umps tossing players who say something while walking away. Seemed pretty weak to me and would have expected Brad to go at it a bit with the ump.

Now we won't have Romine in the pen....he will have to play CF.

I'm not a fan of Rondon being back up. Seems he still doesn't get it why he was sent away from the team last season with his comment to Keating pre game. "I was surprised to be sent home".

With the extra innings today and having to travel after the game, I wonder who fuck boy Brad sits tomorrow?

I'm not a fan of Rondon being back up. Seems he still doesn't get it why he was sent away from the team last season with his comment to Keating pre game. "I was surprised to be sent home".

At least he has a live arm

Rondon at least has shown talent. He's just a fuck boy nut case. I don't like comparing him in any way to Anderson other than they both throw hard.

Back