Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mariners 6-20-16 Game 70

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Detroit Tigers
1. Ian Kinsler, 2B
2. Cameron Maybin, CF
3. Miguel Cabrera, 1B
4. Victor Martinez, DH
5. Nick Castellanos, 3B
6. Justin Upton, LF
7. Steven Moya, RF
8. James McCann, C
9. Jose Iglesias, SS
Pitcher: RH Mike Pelfrey

Seattle Mariners
1. Leonys Martin, CF
2. Seth Smith, RF
3. Robinson Cano, 2B
4. Nelson Cruz, DH
5. Kyle Seager, 3B
6. Adam Lind, 1B
7. Chris Iannetta, C
8. Norichika Aoki, LF
9. Ketel Marte, SS
Pitcher: RH Nathan Karns

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2016/06/detroit_tigers_gameday_mariner.html#incart_river_index
Detroit Tigers Gameday: Homestand begins with Mariners in town.
Mlive

http://www.blessyouboys.com/2016/6/...gers-seattle-mariners-game-preview-nate-karns
Game 70 Preview: Seattle Mariners at Detroit Tigers.
bybtb

http://espn.go.com/mlb/preview?gameId=360620106
Mariners-Tigers preview.
espn

http://www.baseball-reference.com/previews/2016/DET201606200.shtml
Detroit Tigers vs. Seattle Mariners, at Comerica Park, June 20, 2016 Matchups, Tickets, Preview.
Baseball Reference

The Tigers purchased Dustin Molleken?s contract from Triple-A Toledo today. To make room for Molleken on the 25- and 40-man rosters, the Tigers designated the contract on infielder Casey McGehee for assignment.
Absolutely assinine.

McGehee, 33, appeared in one game for the Tigers and went 0-for-1. He hit .323 with 17 doubles and 27 RBIs in 66 games for the Mud Hens.

The Tigers also announced they have transferred right-handed pitcher Drew VerHagen to the 60-day disabled list with right shoulder thoracic outlet syndrome.

You have got to be shittng me they bring up McGehee then dfa him one day later what a f'n joke..you know what, that can just go right to hell

How much ya wanna bet someone in the div picks him up and he destroys us later in the year. Why is this team such a joke

That is one incompetent move. They bring McGehee up and say how great it will be for depth at 1st and 3rd, and then dfa him after 1 game, and bring up a guy who walks almost as many as he K's. It's a feel good story for this Molleken guy after 13 years, but stupid to do it at the expense of a ML'er of several seasons.

I'm sorry but this one really pisses me off, who the fk is Dustin Molleken anyway! Good gawd one of the dumbest moves ever IMO

Wow. Cannot defend that move nor continuing this charade with pelfrey.

Two years for this guy....Jesus.

How much ya wanna bet someone in the div picks him up and he destroys us later in the year. Why is this team such a joke

Randy Wolf

Marc Krauss

Neftali Feliz

Josh Wilson

Casey McGehee

Bobby Wilson

Warwick Saupold

Logan Kensing

Bobby Parnell

Dustin Molleken

These are all players that required someone to be removed from the 40-man roster so that they could be added. Most spent very little or no time with the Tigers. A reliable source said with Molleken, DET leads all of MLB with 40-man roster additions from within the organization the last 2 years with 10 (so I must be missing someone).

the back end of the rotation has been so far from serviceable this year. Nobody has great 4-5 starters but ours have just been automatic losses for the most part

the back end of the rotation has been so far from serviceable this year. Nobody has great 4-5 starters but ours have just been automatic losses for the most part

I don't know, but it is had to beat Cleveland's rotation right now that Carrasco is healthy.

10 hits through 4 innings, but those 3 GIDP have helped Pelfrey out.

I'd be shocked if Pelfrey gives us more than 5 innings, another 4 innings for the bullpen that's running on fumes

I'd be shocked if Pelfrey gives us more than 5 innings, another 4 innings for the bullpen that's running on fumes

Ausmus will have him go back out in the 6th, let a couple of men to get on base, then bring in Ryan to give up both inherited runners.

Back