Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mariners 6-20-16 Game 70

Pelfrey 6 runs and 12 hits allowed, now the bullpen can take it on the chin again.

Where was Upton on the backup? And why wasn't Maybin charging. Marte should have never made it to 2nd.

Where was Upton on the backup? And why wasn't Maybin charging. Marte should have never made it to 2nd.

Then upton can't get to lazy short fly to left on the next play, team is falling apart at the seems

I still can't get over that move they they made today, of all the dumbest things that just burns my ass

lead off 4 pitch walk, swing away at the first pitch iggy, freaking impatient hotdog arseclown.

That was a bomb!!! Wow!!! That's the hardest I've seen a Tiger hit the ball this year.

Last edited:
Damn that Bomb should wake everyone up, J Up is heating up this month.

Tigers take the lead 7 - 6,

My first thought after Upton's HR was and like the tigers pen won't just give it right back.

JB mows us down. Thanks jb I so remember that one Red Sox game you Ass.
Least I think it was him lol.

Last edited:
Oh god . A non save situation for a tiger closer.

FINGERS CROSSED! !!!

Last edited:
Yes !!!!!! Breath again now walk this son-of-a-bitch off
MIGGY!!!!!!

those at bats weren't that bad. I'd credit the pitcher a little for making his pitches.

And now Miggy is out of the game :/

2 for 13 tonight with runners in scoring postion tonight from this 200 million dollar team . We score we don't pitch. When we pitch we don't score. Yhus Suck crap team is so maddening to watch..

Booooooo so f'n pathetic this team, Gibson says gotta lay off the high FB aviles, next pitch, high fast ball inning over. get the first two on next three shit the bed can't even advance a guy to third with no outs my gawd this team is a joke. 2 for 13 with RISP tonight, this pathetic crap is getting very old.

Last edited:
We now have the worst possible lineup going forward that we can have. Miggy and Moya out for Aviles and Romine. For fucks sake

That reliever Molleken they called up warmed up three times and not used.

McGehee could have pinch hit for Aviles, short bench, and Miggy is out of the game.

Back