Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mariners 6-20-16 Game 70

those at bats weren't that bad. I'd credit the pitcher a little for making his pitches.

I disagree. Nick's only job is to get that runner to third base. He failed it was a awful at bat

Upton's was even worse when in fact he had JB ahead 2-0 and he guessed fastball and missed so bafly swing on a pitch ourside. A walk is almost as good as a hit there. Have a better eye and walk like you use to Upton,

We all knew what Mike was going to do. He should not even be on a mlb team.

Last edited:
Can't blame the offense for this game. They've put up 7 and gave us the lead THREE different times tonight that our pitching gave right back.

Can't blame the offense for this game. They've put up 7 and gave us the lead THREE different times tonight that our pitching gave right back.

Pretty sure i already covered that in a post. Guess you missed it.
But 2 for 13 with runners in scoring postion is not good no matter how many runs you score. First and second and no outs you have to win it there. Hopefully we will in he 10th.

Last edited:
Pretty sure i already covered that in a post. Guess you missed it.
But 2 for 13 with runners in scoring postion is not good no matter how many runs you score. First and second and no outs you have to win it there. Hopefully we will in he 10th.

That's your opinion

That's your opinion

I said when we pitch we can't score . When we score we can't pitch.
So yes I covered our hitting for the night which you said I didnt..

Plus it's not just my opinion on the 2 for 13 with RISP..
Just take a look.

Last edited:
I said when we pitch we can't score . When we score we can't pitch.
So yes I covered our hitting for the night which you said I didnt..

Plus it's not just my opinion on the 2 for 13.

And my opinion is 7 runs is enough that you should win. So many of you get too involved with how we score. Bottom line is we scored 7 fucking runs and we are now in extra innings after blowing 3 damn leads.

And my opinion is 7 runs is enough that you should win. So many of you get too involved with how we score. Bottom line is we scored 7 fucking runs and we are now in extra innings after blowing 3 damn leads.

I covered that with my first post.

i'm so disgusted with this team, that Mcgehee move was just really dumb. really really dumb

I think i've seen enough tonight. This team is going absolutely no where they are a complete joke.

i'm so disgusted with this team, that Mcgehee move was just really dumb. really really dumb

I think i've seen enough tonight. This team is going absolutely no where they are a complete joke.

More and more apparent Avila has no clue what he is doing.

Why are Aviles and Romine even on the roster? Just cause they can suck at multiple postions? It's disgusting our scouting can't find anyone better ? Or novel concept why not go with totally younger guys?

Last edited:
Back