Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Indians 6-24-16 game 74

Victor Martinez and Cameron Maybin return to the Tigers lineup, as expected, for tonight?s series opener against Cleveland. Ausmus noted that Martinez will still need a day off now and then to watch his knee, which could create more situations like Thursday. They could use a corner infielder like Casey McGehee in that situation, but Ausmus said they?re sticking with the extra pitcher ?for the immediate future? while they sort their bullpen out.

Andrew Romine, 5-for-9 with a home run off Danny Salazar, gets a second straight start, this time giving Jose Iglesias a night off at shortstop. The Indians, meanwhile, give Yan Gomes a day out from behind the plate. Rajai Davis starts in center.

Thanks Ron I can only copy links not full messages with my phone and tablet. Come on miggy!!!--

Last edited:
Good God miggy come on damn it. Jesus dang it all

Last edited:
f'n napoli tomahawked that letter high fastball down the leftfield line and gets greedy, slower than shit and Upton with a strong accurate throw nails him.

OMG we have such brain dead pitchers.

0 Fucking 2 Zimmerman you dumb ass!''--

Last edited:
Miggy bobbling the easy dp..

Last edited:
No sooner the Tigers show Zimmermann has the lowest LD rate he gives up a liner drive triple down RF to crapnis.

It is inexcusable for a veteran pitcher to give up
0-2 hit with runners on. God damn fine him and put it into the jar ...

I don't think Salazar your average clown. Career WHIP 1.19.

Just talking about how the inning was going walking guys.... Since they are 6-0 verses us I am sure we are the freaking clowns so your right.

Lettuce should be never swing ..he should try for a walk every time. I hate how he is our utility player.

Back