Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Indians 6-24-16 game 74

Is there a reason you let lettuce bat ?.. holy crap pinch hit for him brad ..good god manage please!!! Man get rid of him and play a younger kid.

Last edited:
Lettuce ball is only still on the team becuase of his versatility in the field, but that doesn't mean he should ever get many at bats!

Not a single one of those pitches was a strike Miggy! Gawwd damit..f'k he's been really up and down this year getting himself out way too much

Last edited:
I could care less if he can play multiple postions there has to be a better way to get a utility player that can get you a hit now and then. Lettuce gets a hit in April and then in July .. gotta score to win..

I felt a come back as well Gibson! until Miggy grounded into another dp, then the feeling left

Jarrod is batting .192 but has 7 dingers.
Iggy us batting .258 and way better latly,
Mike hack master is batting .226 and not much better.

But
I perfer all of them over the head of lettuce.

Had a chance with 2 runners on. Managing 101.

Down 7 to 3 in the 6th inning with 2 runners on you don't let a .190 hitter bat unless there is no other options

They must need rest. Lol

Last edited:
In the mean time Pelfrey been keeping them within striking range. Now would be a good time to score some runs!

Back