Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mlb attendance

I really don't get it. They have had a decent team for the past 5 years or so, their stadium isn't a dump, IIRC they had a huge sellout streak of 455 games in the late 90s/early 00s. I just looked, they were in the top third in AL attendance from 1994-2002.

Also, can Tampa just move to Montreal already?

Last edited:
I know I agree with you I certainly don't get it either but that city does not deserve a baseball team nowadays.

I'm not a fan of moving a team to a former city. There was a reason Montreal moved in the first place, what will be different years later? Florida, they like their ml baseball. but MLB has never been a hit.

Back