Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Knudson being called up?

Going on the DL getting paid 16.8 mill and never has won 15 games! DD over paid another pitcher IMO. He was good at trades. But resigns seems to not work so good.

DD is to blame but imo a hands on owner like Mike Ilitch has to share some of the blame.

Going on the DL getting paid 16.8 mill and never has won 15 games! DD over paid another pitcher IMO. He was good at trades. But resigns seems to not work so good.

Stupid logic.

Games are won by scoring runs, pitchers don't contribute to the offense. One of my pet peeves is people judging a pitcher based on the W/L record. It's just stupid.

It's also pretty silly to say that outside of this year, Sanchez has not been pretty fantastic, even winning an ERA title.

Oakland Press says that Jose Valdez is being called up too.

I don't care WHO they bring up as long as the 6th/7th/8th/9th innings don't continue to stink more than my morning triple flush.

Now THAT made me laugh.

So far, so good.

2 Appearances

Runs in each appearance

3 IP 3 ER 2 HR 9.00 ERA

Last 30 days:

Cubs: IP 95.2 xFIP 2.89(2) WAR 1.8
Tigers: IP 77 xFIP 4.35 (29) WAR -0.1

It's the IP that I isolate. Look at the difference in xFIP with 18 fewer innings than the Cubs.

Last edited:
Back