Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wolf

jdeb

He reminds me of Kenny Rodgers. I wonder if he has another year left in him? Man, how this guy wasn't picked up by a contender is beyond me, he looks fantastic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He reminds me of Kenny Rodgers. I wonder if he has another year left in him? Man, how this guy wasn't picked up by a contender is beyond me, he looks fantastic.

Because in his last 3 seasons - 2 terrible and missed a 3rd.

6 Games Started at the MLB level the last 3 years, 4 last and just 2 this year.

He missed all of 2013 due to his 2nd Tommy John surgery.

Last 3 seasons Away prior to 2nd Tommy John:

4.64 xFIP 4.55 ERA 1.40 WHIP 1.74 K/BB

He has two great starts with DET. Like with Shane Greene's first three starts of this year when some were calling him Cy Young, let's not get carried away.

I know all that. He just looks very good to these eyes. I'm just saying if he has some left in the tank, give him a shot in the spring.

I think that we'd be howling for Wolf to leave after teams see him more than once.

Back