Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rangers @ Tigers 8-23-2015 Game 123

tigermud

Detroit

Rajai Davis, CF
Ian Kinsler, 2B
Miguel Cabrera, DH
Victor Martinez, 1B
J.D. Martinez, RF
Nick Castellanos, 3B
James McCann, C
Jose Iglesias, SS
Tyler Collins, LF

Matt Boyd (P) 1-3 7.66

Texas

Delino DeShields, CF
Shin-Soo Choo, RF
Adrian Beltre, 3B
Mitch Moreland, 1B
Mike Napoli DH

R Odor 2B
R Stausborger LF
C Gimenez C
H Alberto SS

Cole Hamels (P) 6-8 3.86

Tigers vs Hamels

First Pitch 1:08
TV/Radio: FSD/97.1 -- The Ticket
Forecast: Scattered showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm.

Tigers look to avoid yet another series loss, rangers got a Sunday afternoon lineup in for Boyd. Tigers have only score 7 runs in the entire series so far after putting up 25 in two games at Wrigley. Won't be easy with Hamels on the mound although he hasn't been overly great since throwing his no hitter before the trade to Texas. Amazingly tigers still only 4 back of the final wild card spot in the AL.

Last edited:
I have a new Tiger shirt my wife bought me a few weeks ago... Time for a 7 game winning streak!!!!!

Final 40 games starts today. I had a dream last night they finished the final 40 games 31-9 gaaawd I hope that really happens.

I probably won't watch much today though got places to go, will be very difficult for me to start game threads again this coming week, work is very chaotic right now and I don't often get done and in front of the games till after 8pm during the week.

Last edited:
Team just cannot seem to get any clutch hits in this Damm series :/

Final 40 games starts today. I had a dream last night they finished the final 40 games 31-9 gaaawd I hope that really happens.

I probably won't watch much today though got places to go, will be very difficult for me to start game threads again this coming week, work is very chaotic right now and I don't often get done and in front of the games till after 8pm during the week.

Thanks for pinch hitting Tigermud.
Sterling work by manchild before his new job,

My weeks are no go usually Monday/Wednesday/Friday and weekends.
Tuedays and Thursdays I am possibly available. Those are my days to see my old mom and errands and doc appts.
The guys I inboxed the past 2 years when my schedule changed from living here to being here more mornings and evenings; if you guys can help out the last 40 games it would be great. If not, when the game thread is not up by first inning of a game, all of us here will be grateful for anyone else to put it up with the lineups. Thanks to all!

Bullpen strikes yet again down 4-2 now :/

awful pitch considering who was batting.. Have to but Napoli inside damn it..

McCann with a rope from his knees to cut the runner down stealing..

Jeez that was easy...Wish we had a pen that could lock games down... Still a have a inning left Tigers!!!!!! Hitters awake please!!!!

OMG it was ball 4 he swung at... ball was inside...Then he fucking pops out... God our batters have no damn disciple
at all.

Last edited:
Team is just awful at home.. Now 30-32 at home.. Pathetic 3 games. No energy at all from this group..

Back