Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Reds 8-24-15 Game #124

Dumbest staff in baseball.. And a bad pen to boot does not help but we really have a poor staff.
Sub-par from the manager spot.. Jones is really a horrible pitching coach..

Last edited:
We really need a new pitching coach next season Before jones ruins the younger pitchers we still have left..

I turned it off after the first inning because I didn't want to watch them lose a 4 run lead right away. Called that one and a whole lot more.

You just cannot give a poor hitter anything to hit with a 1-2 count.. If we had anywhere near a smart team we would still be up 5-4..

Kaline...we're going to need you to get in the car, find Dombrowski and punch him in the fuckin' face for putting this bullpen together.

This will be a new season low....6 games under .500 and we just gave up 10 runs in a single inning to a team on a 9 game losing streak. Good stuff.

This will be a new season low....6 games under .500 and we just gave up 10 runs in a single inning to a team on a 9 game losing streak. Good stuff.

This, right here. Sums it up perfectly. You can't make this shit up.

10 runs in the 6th for the Reds r u freaking kidding me!

Good gawd this team is a disaster

All you can do is blank stare into the abyss and laugh

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Back