Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LAA @ Detroit (Game 125)

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
LAA (63-61)
Weaver

1. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
2. Mike Trout (R) CF
3. Albert Pujols (R) 1B
4. David Murphy (L) LF
5. Erick Aybar (S) SS
6. C.J. Cron (R) DH
7. Carlos Perez (R) C
8. Kaleb Cowart (S) 3B
9. Grant Green (R) 2B

Detroit (59-65)
Simon

1. Anthony Gose (L) CF
2. Jose Iglesias (R) SS
3. Miguel Cabrera (R) 1B
4. Victor Martinez (S) DH
5. J.D. Martinez (R) RF
6. Tyler Collins (L) LF
7. Nick Castellanos (R) 3B
8. James McCann (R) C
9. Andrew Romine (S) 2B

Last edited:
It's a good thing for me I'm listening to the audio of a very entertaining Donald Trump Press conference.

4-0. yippee. What's the station Trump is on?

It was on all the major cable news networks but I was listening to it on a.m. 790 in Los Angeles. It's over now but it was very entertaining because he got into a heated argument with some reporter from Univision.

He's making a speech to supporters in Iowa right now that is also on all the major Cable News Network so if you want to tune into that.

It was on all the major cable news networks but I was listening to it on a.m. 790 in Los Angeles. It's over now but it was very entertaining because he got into a heated argument with some reporter from Univision.

He's making a speech to supporters in Iowa right now that is also on all the major Cable News Network so if you want to tune into that.

I heard about the reporter.. My mom told me. I guess because Trump calls them to ask questions not the other way around. Always entertaining.

I was at that game. It was great...everything about it. JV was on his game back then...had a no hitter going I think into the 8th. Even Weaver added to the entertainment. I think both Weaver and the Tigers were to blame as far as the shit that went down.

Miggy is in the zone.

He needs 37 RBI in the remaining 37 games to get to 100.

Last edited:
I see Cespedes is going well with the Mets. He's going to get paid..

That was so awesome..

tomdalton22 I was at that game. It was great...everything about it. JV was on his game back then...had a no hitter going I think into the 8th. Even Weaver added to the entertainment.

The other prick on the angels is that wall eyed bastard erick aybar. Tom reminded me when he said JV had a no-hitter going, that prick bunted and then running home from 3rd elbowed JV in the 3rd base line.

tomdalton22 I was at that game. It was great...everything about it. JV was on his game back then...had a no hitter going I think into the 8th. Even Weaver added to the entertainment.

The other prick on the angels is that wall eyed bastard erick aybar. Tom reminded me when he said JV had a no-hitter going, that prick bunted and then running home from 3rd elbowed JV in the 3rd base line.

oh yea...I remember that too!

That was a wild game! It had to be above 90 degrees...a packed house and two Cy Young candidates going head to head.

Back