Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LAA @ Detroit (Game 125)

Simon didn't have it tonight after 4 innings with near 90 pitches, Ausmus wants to get 5 innings out of him, f'n brilliant.

Alfredo Simon is first Tiger with 3 wild pitches since Rick Porcello did it July 3, 2011. Porcello also hit 3 batters in that one.

Simon: 4.1 IP, 9 H, 8 R/ER, 4 BB, 2 SO, HR, 3 wild pitches, a hit batter, 2 sac bunts. 102 pitches, 62 strikes.

How's the job going, manchild?

Good. But it's always easy in the beginning while you are still learning. But the people are very nice and it's only a 4 mile commute!...so I never have to complain or stress out about traffic.

Good. But it's always easy in the beginning while you are still learning. But the people are very nice and it's only a 4 mile commute!...so I never have to complain or stress out about traffic.

Man, I never had a job so close. Always 50-60 miles that took 1-3 hours. Glad it's going well..

They're saying 2 of those wild pitches weren't wp's but passed balls on McCann,

I was back and forth earlier so I didn't see them.

Official scorer being nice to McCann??

Man, I never had a job so close. Always 50-60 miles that took 1-3 hours. Glad it's going well..

Thanks. Yeah, me either. I used to have to travel 52 miles round trip to Detroit. Then I moved here and worked from home for quite while...which was awesome and I got very used to never having to deal with any traffic. So it was awesome that this company just happened to be so close to my house. It's a huge perk when you never have to get pissed off on your way into or home from work.

They're saying 2 of those wild pitches weren't wp's but passed balls on McCann,

I was back and forth earlier so I didn't see them.

Official scorer being nice to McCann??

all of them were WP to me. One of them got through his 5 hole but it bounced way in front. He could have stopped it but it took a bad bounce (kind of skipped)

Miguel Cabrera's 7 straight multi-hit games ties a career-high (other, August 6-13, 2006).

Miguel Cabrera is hitting .667 with 7 2Bs, 6 RBI over his last 7 games.

Since returning from the DL on August 14, Miguel Cabrera is batting .488/.569/.767 with 9 doubles, 9 RBI, and a home run in 51 PA.

Last edited:
Well looks like the Tigers are.....losing again

Miggy beast still raking though I've got him at 384 PA's right now and 388 would be the current number he'd need to be at for the leader board again..he should be back on the board after another 3 to 5 games at the current pace

.369 wow..only reason to watch now...the mighty miggy beast

Last edited:
Back