Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Angels @ Tigers 8-26-2015 Game 126

tigermud

Detroit

Davis LF
Kinsler 2B
Miggy 1B
Victor DH
JD RF
Nick 3B
McCann C
Iggy SS
Goose CF

(P) Verlander

Angels:

Calhoun RF
Trout CF
Pujols 1B
Murphy LF
Aybar SS
Cron DH
Iannetta C
Cowart 3B
Jackson 2B

(P) Santiago

Game Notes: Nothing left to say at this point we are just watching to see how Miggy does.

Last edited:
Castellanos could have a really great season if he could raise his batting average another 10 points. Could end up with 20 HRs and 80+ RBIs.

Castellanos could have a really great season if he could raise his batting average another 10 points. Could end up with 20 HRs and 80+ RBIs.

Just 23 years old too. Can't believe there are idiots that want him gone. He's hardly been the reason for our struggles.

I wonder where the Tigers would be right now if DD decided to sign Nelson Cruz vs. V-Mart. My guess they would be near the top of the WC standings.

I have a feeling JD is going to be good as long as he's playing with Cabrera, seems there's a lot of communication between them.

still no hitter through 6. I think after 7 innings is when you start getting excited about it.

Regardless of what happens tonight, he might be the biggest surprise this season. It's really promising to see this guy again. I just didn't see it coming.

Back