Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LAA @ Detroit (Game 127)

Mitchrapp

Northern Michigan Wildcats
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
LAA (64-62)
Matt Shoemaker

1. Kole Calhoun (L) RF

2. Mike Trout (R) CF

3. Albert Pujols (R) DH

4. C.J. Cron (R) 1B

5. Erick Aybar (S) SS

6. Shane Victorino (R) LF

7. Carlos Perez (R) C

8. Kaleb Cowart (S) 3B

9. Grant Green (R) 2B

Detroit (60-66)
Randy Wolf

1. Ian Kinsler (R) 2B

2. Tyler Collins (L) LF

3. Miguel Cabrera (R) 1B

4. Victor Martinez (S) DH

5. J.D. Martinez (R) RF

6. Nick Castellanos (R) 3B

7. Alex Avila (L) C

8. Jose Iglesias (R) SS

9. Anthony Gose (L) CF

Last edited:
Thanks.

On the Angels pregame show Mark Gubicza interviewed Kirk Gibson about his Parkinson's disease.

The guy who introduced them said they are former teammates; does anybody know what for team and when they played together?

I'm asking because I don't know and it would be tough for me to cross check on baseball reference right now.

Thanks.

On the Angels pregame show Mark Gubicza interviewed Kirk Gibson about his Parkinson's disease.

The guy who introduced them said they are former teammates; does anybody know what for team and when they played together?

I'm asking because I don't know and it would be tough for me to cross check on baseball reference right now.

KC.

Edit: '91. Gibby's only year there..

Last edited:
KC.

Edit: '91. Gibby's only year there..

Thanks.

Another thing, the ESPN standings used to show each team's percentage chance of making the playoffs; I think someone recently posted that the Tigers chances are down to about 5%.

I think it was byco who posted that.

Does anybody know where I can find those calculations now?

Even at 39 Wolf is still getting guys thrown out stealing!!

:D

Collins, you stink. Still unsure why he's batting in the 2 hole.

Just no consistency in our offense. Totally disappears from one game to the next.

Are you freaking kidding me? Gose is the only person who's been on base for us and he got picked off the 1st time and caught stealing the 2nd time. WTF?

Thanks.

Another thing, the ESPN standings used to show each team's percentage chance of making the playoffs; I think someone recently posted that the Tigers chances are down to about 5%.

I think it was byco who posted that.

Does anybody know where I can find those calculations now?

Tigers are at 2.2% for a WC.

han+solo.jpg

Are you freaking kidding me? Gose is the only person who's been on base for us and he got picked off the 1st time and caught stealing the 2nd time. WTF?

The Tigers are one horrid team on the base paths. Been like that all year..

Man on 3rd 1 out, just don't strike out!!!! And he strikes out. FFFFFFF!!!!!

Statistically I bet there have been some BPs in major league history worse than ours, but none have been worse than ours in terms of giving up key ruins in the clutch. Just absolutely inexcusable and pathetic.

Back