Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Blue Jays 8-29-15 Game #129

Glad I missed watching this debacle. Had it on XM for 10 minutes running an errand.
It was 9 - 1, came back out of the store and the score was 15 - 1.....WTF??!!
That f'n freak encarnacion had 9 rbi!!

I think Bautista has the whole Jays lineup roided up with him.

I have heard people say that the Dominican Republic is like the Wild West. They can get anything they want at any time. Who knows??
Same with David Ortiz with the redsox. How the fk can a 40 year old blob have better bat speed than a few years ago??

I have heard people say that the Dominican Republic is like the Wild West. They can get anything they want at any time. Who knows??
Same with David Ortiz with the redsox. How the fk can a 40 year old blob have better bat speed than a few years ago??

Nothing would surprise me at this point, especially with Ortiz. I hate that fat bastard.

Damn all we have really is rooting for Miggy and Jd hitting 40 dingers now.. Hope they fire the whole coaching staff now.. Jones first.. brad second...

Since starting 11-2, DET is tied with OAK with the worst record in the AL at 49-67 .422 WPCT. They have been outscored by exactly 100 runs in that time-frame.

They are 37-55 .402 WPCT since May 18th, a full 5 games behind the next worst team, BOS at 42-50 .457 WPCT. They have been outscored 396-483, almost a full run a game.

Avila 4.36 ERA 1.28 WHIP .252 OPP BAVG 0.82 HR/G

McCann 4.54 ERA 1.37 WHIP .272 OPP BAVG 1.29 HR/G

Holaday 5.49 ERA 1.54 WHIP .291 OPP BAVG 1.53 HR/G

Since starting 11-2, DET is tied with OAK with the worst record in the AL at 49-67 .422 WPCT. They have been outscored by exactly 100 runs in that time-frame.

They are 37-55 .402 WPCT since May 18th, a full 5 games behind the next worst team, BOS at 42-50 .457 WPCT. They have been outscored 396-483, almost a full run a game.

Avila 4.36 ERA 1.28 WHIP .252 OPP BAVG 0.82 HR/G

McCann 4.54 ERA 1.37 WHIP .272 OPP BAVG 1.29 HR/G

Holaday 5.49 ERA 1.54 WHIP .291 OPP BAVG 1.53 HR/G

Nice R. You beat me to it.. That is the record since our 11-2 start.. The rest is all gravy as you normally do :) Just awful coaching and execution. 49-67 is grounds for firing the whole staff..

Last edited:
Nice R. You beat me to it.. That is the record since our 11-2 start.. The rest is all gravy as you normally do :) Just awful coaching and execution. 49-67 is grounds for firing the whole staff..

More than anything it is the roster...not the coaching. Specifically the pitching staff. They have the 3rd worst ERA in all of baseball right behind Colorado and Philly. The guy responsible for this mess has already been "fired" but he quickly got another job in Boston.

Back