Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Royals 9-1-15 Game #131

manchild98

TIGERS (60-70):

Gose CF
Kinsler 2B
Miggy 1B
JD RF
VMart DH
Castellanos 3B
Collins LF
McCann C
Iggy SS

Verlander P

ROYALS (80-50):

Escobar SS
Zobrist 3B
Cain RF
Hosmer 1B
Morales DH
Gordon LF
Perez C
Infante 2B
Dyson CF

Cueto P

OT - Tonight Rick Porcello tied Pedro Martinez for most strikeouts in a game against the Yankees in Fenway Park history (13). Pedro did this in 2001.

A little late but happy JV day! Feels good to be able to say that again.

30-2 next thirty two games makes us 90-72 on the season !!!

Cueto has given up 30 hits and 16 runs in his last 3 starts (17 innings).

JV touching 97 after 100 pitches again. Man, you have to wonder if he can hit 100 again.

Last edited:
30-2 next thirty two games makes us 90-72 on the season !!!

Hell I'll be happy if they just win three more and not lose 100 games at this point, well that and not finishing last would be nice..here come da pen, I would say hide the women and children but at this stage getting upset and yelling doesn't even happen now for the rest of this season, at least not till the lions and week 1..lol

Last edited:
Verlander in the 7th inning ...
To Infante: 94, 95, 86, 94, 96
To Dyson: 95, 96, 97, 97, 96, 97
To Escobar: 96, 95, 96, 80, 97

Of course it is, that's how they roll

Verlander denied a third win on the year 90 ft away

Lettuce should have been given an error on that

Last edited:
Oh booce wondon one out away from a save walks zobrist on four straight then doesn't hold him, uncontested steal and.....

Gets out of it, lettuce almost took too much time to throw that over to first... Geepers

61-70

JV picks up his third win on the year

Last edited:
JV touching 97 after 100 pitches again. Man, you have to wonder if he can hit 100 again.

Does it really matter?

MLB hitters can hit a 100 mph fastball just as easily as a 97. It's all about movement and location.

I would rather he dial it back a bit myself.

Back