Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Royals 9-2-15 Game #132

I still can't stand that royals pitcher, can we get a fight out of this at least?

Last edited:
11-0

I remember last year I said I would trade KC's roster for the Tiger's roster and I got blasted by several posters here...but I am sure nobody remembers that except for me!

KC has scored in every inning so far.

1-2-1-5-3

I think the Tigers shut them down in the 6th!

Buck Farmer in. At this point...I would like to see KC score 20+ runs and shut the tigers out. Get that final straw to fire everybody!

Buck Farmer in. At this point...I would like to see KC score 20+ runs and shut the tigers out. Get that final straw to fire everybody!

I was thinking the same thing good lord just get this season over with already my gawd man

Bed time wow Tigers got a run! Bring this one back from the Jaws of defeat. man tht would be something to wake too.

Fourth time this season, and second time in five days the Tigers pitching has allowed 30+ total bases in a game.

There isn't a Stat on the planet that can convince me Alex Avila belongs on a major league roster, all the proof you need is watching this tool try to hit a baseball. Fucking awful player.

According to STATS, Guido Knudson is first MLB pitcher since at least 1914 to allow a HR in each of first 4 MLB appearances, all in relief. He has allowed five dingers in five innings.

The Tigers have allowed 12 or more runs in nine different games this year ? first time that's happened since 1999.

Cabrera on ejection: "I was walking to the dugout. I was saying, 'You've got to tell him to do his job. Don't tell me what I have to do.'"
Beck

Miguel Cabrera obviously frustrated by ejection: "If you try to do your job and the umpire don't let you do it, why do we play this game?"
espn

There isn't a Stat on the planet that can convince me Alex Avila belongs on a major league roster, all the proof you need is watching this tool try to hit a baseball. Fucking awful player.

I speculate that a those blows to the head have affected his ability to line up the bat with the ball.

Back