Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Fridays at FifthThird in GR

biggunsbob

Ron may have posted this earlier in the season and I forgot to do so but the list is just ok. Missed a few already . Signing autographs and such. The last 2 are sort of puzzling as Vince only played in a few games for Detroit in 1997 and moseby only 2 years .

June 10th. Jack Billingham.
July 8th . Joel Zumaya.
July 22nd. Frank Tanana.
August 5th. Duke Sims.
August 12th Micky Lolich.
August 19th. Vince Coleman.
September 2nd. Lloyd Moseby.

Last edited:
Ron may have posted this earlier in the season and I forgot to do so but the list is just ok. Missed a few already . Signing autographs and such. The last 2 are sort of puzzling as Vince only played in a few games for Detroit in 1997 and moseby only 2 years .

July 8th . Joel Zumaya.
July 22nd. Frank Tanana.
August 5th. Duke Sims.

Other's who would be "fun" to see:

Tony Bernazard
Sal Butera
Greg Caderet
Eddie Miller
Kevin Ritz
Billy Ripken
Bip Roberts
Brad Havens

July 8th . Joel Zumaya.
July 22nd. Frank Tanana.
August 5th. Duke Sims.

Frank Tanana is a good name and Billingham had a couple good seasons here and pretty nice career. And Micky Lolich, you kidding me. Solid few.

Last edited:
Yeah I understated the last Becuase of the last two. Micky , Frank, and Joel would be worth it. Joel was on the radio that week and he sounded so humble and appreciative of his time in Detroit and talked kindly about the fans.

Torey Lovello
Milt Cuyler
Don Pepper (one of SI's "The Best Rookies of 1968" that included Johnny Bench)
Marvin Lane
Chuck Schrivener
Ray Bare

Back