Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pitch Framing

nsonnett14

I have to admit , that i was one of the people that adamantly denied that pitch framing was a big deal and that it was a useless "stat" ....Well after watching this season and actually paying attention to it i can definitely say that i was WRONG !! I dont know how many times i have caught myself yelling at the catcher because they didnt frame the pitch . Many games have been affected by this and i can say Rebbiv you were correct .

Last edited:
Yeah I agree . I never thought it was a big deal until he mentioned it. We need to be better at it. Hopefully Mccan will improve and soon.

Back