Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox 8-02-16 Game 106

Finally Sanchez with some run support.

I get what you're saying, but you really should look closer at his game log. We've only lost 1 of his starts where he gave up less than 4 runs. He's been horrible and I'm not gonna put any of that on the offense. If anything, maybe he's the reason that the offense had been struggling in his starts. That's a lot of pressure, knowing that you probably need 6+ runs to have a chance.

Miguel Cabrera hits career home run No. 432, breaking a tie with Cal Ripken Jr. for 46th in MLB history.

Next up are juan gonzalez and andruw jones at 434.

Miggy passes Carlos Delgado for 53 place in career RBI with 1,514.

Next up is jeff kent with 1518.

Miggy with his 3 hits so far tonight has tied Jim Rice and Torii Hunter for 113th place with 2,452 hits.

Next up is jimmy rollins at 2455.

Miggy w/ the double + Home run has 2 more XBH's and 961 total for his career passing Robin Yount for 48th place. Next is Tony Perez at 963.

Last edited:
Miguel Cabrera hits career home run No. 432, breaking a tie with Cal Ripken Jr. for 46th in MLB history.

Next up are juan gonzalez and andruw jones at 434.

Miggy passes Carlos Delgado for 53 place in career RBI with 1,514.

Next up is jeff kent with 1518.

Miggy with his 3 hits so far tonight has tied Jim Rice and Torii Hunter for 113th place with 2,452 hits.

Next up is jimmy rollins at 2455.

Miggy w/ the double + Home run has 2 more XBH's and 961 total for his career passing Robin Yount for 48th place. Next is Tony Perez at 963.

Wow. It's just a matter of how many years he can keep it up. Call me a homer, but this guy doesn't rely on athleticism at all for hits, he might still be 90% of what he is now in 5 years. He could put up Hank Aaron type career numbers if he keeps it up for several more seasons.

Back