Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mets 8-07-16 Game 111

My god we run the bases so bad .. probably Clarks fault. Why is he being held unless Clark forgot how many outs there were. JD scores pretty easy if Clark does his job right. Right ?

Unless jd got such a hoorible jump I have no idea why he is not being sent.

Last edited:
"The Tigers just ran themselves right out of an inning" - Mets announcers.

It's true.

WTF was Clark doing? That was the winning fucking run, most likely.

What a clusterfuck.

Someone forgot how many outs there were only thing I can figure, Clark or JD not sure which

Good God Frankie hits leadoff hitter with a darn 0-2 freaking count .

I don't know why even going to with Frankie here for the ninth in a tie game when he's been shaky and a bunch of lefties due up with lefties in the pen

And that's the ball game

There was 2 outs .. if jd goes on contact like he should be doing he scores with no problem right ? Why is he being held unless his jump was so bad off the bat.

Brad you do remember how bad Frankie was last night with 2 outs. Nope I guess not.

I don't know why even going to with Frankie here for the ninth in a tie game when he's been shaky and a bunch of lefties due up with lefties in the pen

And that's the ball game

Yeah pretty dumb.

It's awful decsion unless our lefty is unusable there is no reason after last night to bring in Frankie there. Bring in the lefty with 2 leftys coming up. I just don't like bringing in the closer in the 9th of a tie game ALL the time like there is some sort of book. Maybe once and awhile but damn with 2 leftys coming up its just a poor decsion.

Last edited:
They just showed the replay of the base running blunder. Looked to me like Clark gave the go sign to Martinez too late and then started signaling Upton. Meanwhile J.D. Looked like a dear in the headlights. Really not sure why JD slowed down as he rounded third.

Back