Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. mariners 8-09-16 Game 113

frustrated.gif

I couldn't stay up for the game, falling asleep around 11:30. Woke up on the sofa just before 2am turned it off.

Found this at 7am.

Greene never pitched in the four-hour, 51-minute game. He's been unavailable since his last outing on Saturday because of a strained lower back muscle.

Manager Brad Ausmus said Greene is day-to-day and hopes to avoid a trip to the disabled list.

"It's been bothering me for a while," Greene said. "It's not that big of a deal. I'm just going to take a couple of days and go from there."
https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=posterior oblique

Miguel Cabrera: The Tigers’ slugger hit his 26th home run of the season, already his highest total since 2013. Cabrera had three hits and a walk in total, and drove in two of the Tigers’ three runs.

Alex Wilson: Prior to Tuesday’s game, Wilson had allowed 45 percent of inherited runners to score this season. He bucked the statistical trend in this game, wiggling out of a bases loaded jam to maintain the Tigers’ three-run lead.

Blaine Hardy: Five strikeouts and just two hits allowed in three scoreless innings out of relief.

Victor Martinez: That homer in the 15th inning should have been enough.

Justin Upton: Eight of the Tigers’ nine starters had a hit in this game. Upton went 0-for-7.

Justin Wilson: Kyle Seager’s game-tying three-run homer occurred at 12:49 a.m. ET. You are costing us sleep, Justin Wilson.

West coast baseball sucks, especially extra innings.

STATS AND INFO:

Kyle Seager’s home run was the first homer Justin Wilson has allowed to a left-handed hitter this season.

Last edited:
The worst west coast games are when you lose. I'm like "I stayed up for that."

I'm sure we'll also have the announcement soon that Rodriquez has been dealing with some yet to be announced issue.

Astros have designated OF Carlos Gomez for assignment.

Just sayin'.

Leaving for Wednesday night cigars.

boy...he has been terrible!

right, but why else would he be dfa'ed.

The thing is, as long as no leg problem, he can play CF. hitting is a bonus.

There is no real CF backup for Maybin unless, they bring back Gose.

Back