Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals @ Tigers 8-17-16 Game #120

Anyone watching on FSD? Mario and Gibby don't seem to like eachother very much...just had a weird "back and forth" mid broadcast...

There's the hit. Now can we get him out of there before he implodes?

Anyone watching on FSD? Mario and Gibby don't seem to like eachother very much...just had a weird "back and forth" mid broadcast...

haha i was , its been like that the past few games i have noticed ... I turned on pandora instead

Mlb was showing and talking in the 7th inning until Hosmer double. Not sure but Upton might have got that one?

Bounced 2 feet in front of homeplate. Mcann swings

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

No no is over, but that's a good trivia question....who had the highest era at the time they pitched a no hitter?

lol....I had to look this one up.

Who is the worst pitcher to ever throw a no-hitter? That title belongs to Philip Humber, who like a few other names on this list had a perfect game. Humber?s perfect game came in 2012 as a member of the Chicago White Sox. This was a year where Humber was 5-5 with a 6.44 ERA. His perfect game against the Seattle Mariners shocked everyone in what was just Humber?s second start of the season. Humber was promptly shelled by the Boston Red Sox in his very next outing,leading the way to a career 16-23 record and 5.31 ERA and landing him at the top spot of this list.

Back