Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sharknado 2

tinselwolverine

...premieres tomorrow night on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Who is as excited as I am?

My wife and I are there.

Too bad it's on TV and not at the drive in.

Last edited:
Drink every time a shark gets someone. Chug when someone gets a shark.

what is sharknado?

You're kidding right?

If you're not, it's a cult film that was shot a couple years ago that is showing on the sci-fi channel.

I'm out and about now, and it's going to be kind of hard to copy paste the IMDb link, but you can look it up yourself.

it's a beyond stupid movie, that is so bad that a lot of people think it's good; not completely unlike plan nine from outer space; but the sharknado
special-effects work batlike plan nine from outer space is work.

Sharknado 2 debuts tonight on the sci-fi channel. The director, Anthony C Ferrante, was my next door neighbor for a number of years, and he used one of my dogs in one of his earlier films.

what is sharknado?

If you'd like to dress up as one, you can make your own costume.

tumblr_mu3x3rKdYD1r1vlcjo1_500.jpg

If you want to do a couples costume, the 2nd person should carry a chainsaw, since it's the most effective weapon you can use to defend yourself in a sharknado.

sharknado-couple-costume.jpg

...or maybe a barstool. A barstool might work.

Last edited:
Expecting a stump bump at the end of the show.

Edit: nevermind. I thought the mail dude lost a hand.

Last edited:
I'm watching the end of Sharknado as I wait in breathless anticipation
for the sequel.

Back