Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 105: White Sux @ Tigers, July 31st 2014

Mods have deleted my post when I was first personally attacked. There's your evidence.

gotime was dead on the money.

I didn't ask for evidence, and you're a great one to cry about personal attacks.

You asked 'what do mods have to do with it' and I answered your question.

And i'm not 'crying' about personal attacks, just pointing out the FACT that Rebbiv lashed one out my way 1st, I responded yet mine gets deleted and his still stands which makes gotime's point dead on the money. If his post is going to stand and mine gets removed, even though HE was the first to start with personal name calling then there are some consistency issues with the moderation that need to be addressed.

And i'm not 'crying' about personal attacks, just pointing out the FACT that Rebbiv lashed one out my way 1st, I responded yet mine gets deleted and his still stands which makes gotime's point dead on the money. If his post is going to stand and mine gets removed, even though HE was the first to start with personal name calling then there are some consistency issues with the moderation that need to be addressed.

No one deleted your stupid post..

You are DEAD wrong. I have yet to attack anyone first. I certainly do not get special treatment at this website.

I have never had a post deleted. Ever. I have never been banned or suspended from a website (i.e. ESPN old days).

The bulk of my posts are exposing my opinions. The bulk. The bulk of your posts here are about bullying other posters. No? Because it seems like it when I review your post history.

You are DEAD wrong. I have yet to attack anyone first. I certainly do not get special treatment at this website.

I have never had a post deleted. Ever. I have never been banned or suspended from a website (i.e. ESPN old days).

The bulk of my posts are exposing my opinions. The bulk. The bulk of your posts here are about bullying other posters. No? Because it seems like it when I review your post history.

Yeah you did and the proof is right here, on top of being a spinmaster you're also a liar.

and LOL at 'bullying'.

try not to put your foot in your mouth and I won't call you out, something to strive for?

Yeah you did and the proof is right here, on top of being a spinmaster you're also a liar.

and LOL at 'bullying'.

try not to put your foot in your mouth and I won't call you out, something to strive for?

Oh yeah,

Kinsler > Infante.

Bitch.

Oh yeah,

Kinsler > Infante.

Bitch.

Who knew Jesse Pinkman posted on these boards?

tumblr_muit4e86OC1qk6wc3o4_250.gif

Back