Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No. 1 Lee Chong Wei fails doping test

I can't even believe they take PED's to PLAY badminton.

I was once a promising Badminton player...looking to make the 1988 US Olympic team. Unfortunately, I was beat out by Wong Fu Chung. He was from China but became a US citizen in 1986. He had a 180mph serve and a wicked drop shot. He was 5'4" and 120 lbs... a true stud in the badminton circuit. Come to find out he was juicing...all jacked up. He probably would have only been about 115lbs if he didn't cheat!

I took a badminton class in college. Somehow I needed 4 gyms :nod: with my degree..the others - volleyball and bowling twice.

I took a badminton class in college. Somehow I needed 4 gyms :nod: with my degree..the others - volleyball and bowling twice.

what a joke! 4 gym classes for a degree...unless you went to school to be a gym teacher it is a huge waste of your money!

what a joke! 4 gym classes for a degree...unless you went to school to be a gym teacher it is a huge waste of your money!

Sure but it was back in the 80's. 2 credits, each 1/2 credit for 1 semester. This was at NMU. When I changed Majors I finished out at SVSU. I didn't need gym there..btw, my gym didn't transfer over..:mad:

I took Ping -Pong in college...At LCC... Fun classes..when i could still move side to side... In also took Scuba diving with my future wife.. We both passed the class even though both of us had trouble equalizing the pressure even in a 15 foot deep pool.. Then you find out you had to dive to 150 feet or something like that to get your diving license.. LOL Not a chance with my ears...

Back