Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Jets 3 Final

Boy the Wings defense has been Subpar tonight. Third goal we gave up was a soft goal..

After a 0-0 first

Jets score first two of the period we score next two.. Then Marzek gave up a softy... But defense is having tons of problems tonight..

Justin A. having a great third period. Goal and a assist.. 4-3 wings four minutes left..

Last edited:
Two more goals from Tatar... Second game winner in a row...

Two more goals from Tatar... Second game winner in a row...

Like what I'm seeing out the young Wings. Speed, great forechecking, going to the net strong, did I mention speed?

On a negative note, I saw that Nestrasil (sp?) did not clear waivers and was picked up by Carolina. Oh well, can't keep them all I guess, and before you know it we'll all be clamoring for Mantha to be called up.

Back