Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Le'veon Bell

Sbee

he's just tearing it up, 200 yards last night, #2 in the NFL in total rushing yards.

It's interesting to think what we would have done last year if he stayed, you might think we'd go 14-0 but maybe our offense would have been just good enough that MD would have stuck with Maxwell and we go 8-4, you never know.

He catches an insane amount of passes every game as well. He is as complete of a back as there is in the NFL.

Darqueze had a good game as well. Forced a fumble.

I have both him and Antonio Brown on my fantasy team. I'm 11-0, and clinched the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Would you like to hear more about that? I like talking about it.

I have both him and Antonio Brown on my fantasy team. I'm 11-0, and clinched the #1 seed in the playoffs.

I turned $250 into $17k in 1 weekend of CFB and NFL so no - couldn't care less about you going undefeated in your $50 fantasy football league. Although I would like to hear the update when you lose in the first round of the playoffs...

LOL, Bell has been on my FFL team all year too and heading into last night, I was losing by a chunk and expecting to lose ...then Bell went for 204yds + TD and scored 33 Fantasy Points. Wound up winning by 11 points.

Have Tom Brady too. He went to MICHIGAN though.

And now I have Drew Stanton because Nick Foles is out. He went to state.

LOL, Bell has been on my FFL team all year too and heading into last night, I was losing by a chunk and expecting to lose ...then Bell went for 204yds + TD and scored 33 Fantasy Points. Wound up winning by 11 points.

They both did - Foles transferred from State after Cousins won the starting job. Last night could have been nice - Steelers -6 was the last game in a parlay from Sunday. I hedged w/ Tenn +7 so I'm flat but if that a-hole rapist didn't throw that pic to end the half, I'd be starting the week up 2.5k. Oh well.

Last edited:
Let's really hijack this thread!

Kaepernick, Nevada
Shady McCoy ??
Gio Benard ??
Cobb ??
Julio Jones, Bama
J Gordon, TN?
Kelce ??

I am only 5-6...had some injuries.

Would have been great to have Bell that last year or Edwin Baker in his tenure. I thought Bell was much further along than Baker ( I know he had 1200 yards one year) and surprised he didnt stay his last year. Bells old school, make cuts on the dime, sockem in the mouth for good yardage, return to the huddle with swagger and little to no trash talk. Thats what its all about, good to see him do well on Monday night.

Last edited:

solid. Rivers is my QB.

I'm probably going to lose my first game this week; Steelers are on a bye week, and Bradshaw is likely done for the season. He's been a steady 10-12 pts

Let's really hijack this thread!

Kaepernick, Nevada
Shady McCoy ??
Gio Benard ??
Cobb ??
Julio Jones, Bama
J Gordon, TN?
Kelce ??

I am only 5-6...had some injuries.

he's just tearing it up, 200 yards last night, #2 in the NFL in total rushing yards.

It's interesting to think what we would have done last year if he stayed, you might think we'd go 14-0 but maybe our offense would have been just good enough that MD would have stuck with Maxwell and we go 8-4, you never know.

Good point, it just goes to show that getting Maxwell off the field was crucial, he was a black cloud

Good point, it just goes to show that getting Maxwell off the field was crucial, he was a black cloud

I think the offense with bell would have been just adequate enough not to necessitate a change, which would have hurt us last year and this year. If Bell, Sims, and Gholston would have stayed and Cook won the job in camp, yes, i think we would have won it all but those are a hell of a lot of IF's

In the end, not having a top NFL RB in EL for his senior year may have been the best thing to happen to this program

Last edited:
I turned $250 into $17k in 1 weekend of CFB and NFL so no - couldn't care less about you going undefeated in your $50 fantasy football league. Although I would like to hear the update when you lose in the first round of the playoffs...

I had a $5.30 free bet with Bookmaker.eu and got it to $4200 but cashed out at $3600. I first hit a 3 teamer that paid like $36 and my friend said "man that kind of sucks" (better if it was $100 etc). Were you using a bookie or online?

I had a $5.30 free bet with Bookmaker.eu and got it to $4200 but cashed out at $3600. I first hit a 3 teamer that paid like $36 and my friend said "man that kind of sucks" (better if it was $100 etc). Were you using a bookie or online?

Beats a sharp stick in the eye. Did you have a ML dog in that parlay or maybe a game or two w/ -105 or -100 juice? A 3-teamer should only pay 6:1 if you're betting spread games at -110.

Last edited:
ringer, baker, bell....some decent talent at rb lately for sparty.

Langford is going to play in the league too, guy will run a great 40 time. After that Madre London is going to be a stud, most underrated RB in the country in high school and was dominant at the Army All American game all week. We were somehow able to redshirt him, but numerous reports said he's the best RB on the roster right now. London starts with Williams getting plenty if work and freshman LJ Scott getting his feet wet. London is the real deal though, he's a man child with sprinter speed.

Beats a sharp stick in the eye. Did you have a ML dog in that parlay or maybe a game or two w/ -105 or -100 juice? A 3-teamer should only pay 6:1 if you're betting spread games at -110.

it was low to mid $30's I dont remember exactly maybe a -105 in there. I think bookmaker keeps a log of past bets. Needless to say its a bit disappointing hitting a 3 teamer and winning nothing on it, who knew it would have blown up like that.

Last edited:
I havent heard much on Ringer, if I guessed who would have been more productive at RB in the NFL between Bell and Ringer I would have assumed Ringer. "Bell, Ringer" those names kind of work together...

Last edited:
Noter Dame sucks.

I can't believe I missed this reply before... awesome, byco!

:clap:

oh, and I neglected to mention that I have had Shoelace on the roster since the draft, due to Little Vic's insisting we take him with our last pick. What a true "draft gem" at this point. Two M QBs on my FFL team ..heh

Last edited:
Back