Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Whitesox 10-3-15 Game 160

tigermud

Tigers

Goose CF
Kinsler 2B
Miggy 1B
JD Martinez DH
Collins LF
Nick 3B
Moya RF
Machado SS
Avila C

P: Verlander

White Soxs

Eaton CF
Abreu 1B
Cabrera DH
Thompson LF
Ramirez SS
Brantley C
Garcia RF
Olt 3B
Sanchez 2B

P: Johnson

Last edited:
Soxs up 1-0 after two, both pitchers with 42 pitches after 2 innings..miggy singled in the 1st on a breaking ball .336

Windy, wet and cold

boy this team really has laid down this season. They can't even put up a good fight against the sox.

Miggy at 128 plate appearances since his last home run

Jv hit 97 in that inning

No run support for him again :-(

They are sayin 121 I thought they said 127 before his previous out

I was sayin he was due

Miggy home run!

2-1

Last edited:
That was miggy's 407th career home run and moved him into a tie with duke snider at #52 on the all time leader board

Wow max just threw his second no hitter this year tonight against the mets, granderson was the final out

VerHagen gets out of the jam,

7 innings tied at 2.

Verlander had 9 K's in 6 innings,

Miggy with his 3rd hit of the game, the Batting Title is a wrap,

If this where earlier in the year I'd be pretty upset with Brad again right now for lifting Miggy from second for a pinch runner in a tie ballgame, no outs sure, two outs? Pffffst he's running on contact anyway are the odds really that much greater? ...brads logic is flawed

McCann with a pinch hit double tigers take the lead in the 9th 3-2

Feliz blows it, 3-3 now.. that was a weak rely throw home from kinsler as foxd keeps putting the camera on some creppy clown in the crowd

Back