Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drew Lane out at 105.1FM

It's been a long time since I listened to that show but I agree with their assessment.. Not enough sports talk. He adds too much junk.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I listened to that show but I agree with their assessment.. Not enough sports talk. He adds too much junk.

Agreed. He didn't want to go away from the old Drew and Mike format, so he was never really a great fit for a sports show. I listened fairly regularly, though not very consistently. I pretty much float between 97.1, 105.1, and XM on my drive home and pick what annoys me least that day.

I listened to Drew & Mark when I was traveling from Lansing to Toledo for work everyday for a year and a half. I could listen to them from fowlerville to the Ohio line.

Funny show, their sports talk wasn't always the main point but they had a good time on air. Playing dream weaver when someone called in and told a pointless long story was funny and the calls they would make cracked me up.

It made a long boring (stressful) drive funny for a bit.

I listened to Drew & Mark when I was traveling from Lansing to Toledo for work everyday for a year and a half. I could listen to them from fowlerville to the Ohio line.

Funny show, their sports talk wasn't always the main point but they had a good time on air. Playing dream weaver when someone called in and told a pointless long story was funny and the calls they would make cracked me up.

It made a long boring (stressful) drive funny for a bit.

I had the opposite feel. I had an hour drive home and wanted to listened to sports talk. You know because it was a sports radio show..

I loved Drew and Mike a lot back in the day, but don't like Drew's new sidekick. Just seems to constantly try to suck up to Drew and emulate him in every way possible instead of being his own guy. Does all of the same voices and jokes etc.

Not gonna miss that new show all that much.

Back