Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 Hall of Fame ballot

It just grinds me that Alan, Lou and Jack are not in the hall.. If Alan and Lou were the longest middle infield comb that played say in NY it would have been a slam dunk years ago.. Jack also..

Tram was a better baseball player than Ozzie. And he gets over 90% of the vote. Sham.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/...mens-hall-of-fame-ballot-ken-rosenthal-122715

In addition to Bonds, Clemens, Piazza and Bagwell, I voted for Ken Griffey Jr., Trevor Hoffman, Edgar Martinez, Mike Mussina, Tim Raines and Curt Schilling. I did not vote for Mark McGwire, a confirmed user, and Sammy Sosa, an alleged one. But every year I reconsider.

Here is why Tramm and Lou doesn't make it.

everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would say those guys on his ballot are more worthy than Tram & Lou.

IMO, the bigger issue is only having 10 allowed on your ballot and/or removing them from eligibility if they don't get 5% of the votes.

He doesn't vote for Sosa, an alleged user, but for votes for Bonds and Clemens, also alleged . Makes sense. Lol.

Back