Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big week for softball

Michigan beat ASU today 6-2. GO BLUE! Can't wait to see them have another chance at Florida. This time they get them at a neutral site.

I would love to go next weekend but it may be to cold yet. I think the Iowa series at the end of the month may be better. I have almost been trapped inside because of the severe cold for 2 months. I am more than ready to get out.

I would love to go next weekend but it may be to cold yet. I think the Iowa series at the end of the month may be better. I have almost been trapped inside because of the severe cold for 2 months. I am more than ready to get out.

The weather in Fullerton is going to be really nice this week and weekend.

But I don't think I'm gonna go this year.

They tweeted a pic from Claremint earlier with a jab at weather

It was sniping and then sleeting today

Beat Cal St Fullerton 9-0 yesterday. Play #22 ASU today at 230 then #1 Fla at 430

Got the game tracker on

2-0 michigan middle of the second. We are visitors

Just heard on the audio link. Florida came back from a four nothing deficit to beat Michigan 7 to 4.

Need to regroup for the next three games.. Next up San Jose St.. Then # 9 Baylor and a final with San Diego St..

The Lady Wolverines of Softball just mercied SDSU 9-1 at Fullerton.

Baylor next today at 8 pm Eastern, 5 pm Pacific again in Fullerton CA.

Audio link on mgoblue.com; looks like it's the Baylor audiocast.

Schedule on Mlive has we beat San Jose St and Baylor by scores of 9-1 today and we play SDSU tomorrow..

Is think it was San Jose state not San Diego State

Oh right, I'm a little dyslexic on acronyms.

I knew it was Brandi Chastain's school.

As Bob pointed out the girls mercied Baylor; pretty big because Baylor is ranked in the top 10 I think. SDSU tomorrow, then home to Wilpon.

Back