Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Free Agency Signings

LKP

George Johnson to be tendered. Unknown which amount

Tapp re-signed, Muhlbach re-signed and

Dan Orlovsky re-signed. Welcome back Dan O

Last edited:
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible, because I'm sure Dan O is a nice guy.

But what in the hell do they see in him??

Ross was given exlusive rights tender too.

Phillp Hunt signed.

Kendall Langford in for a visit today.

Resign Fairley, Mosely, add another and roll with those 4

Give me Suh on a long-term deal and I'll call it successful!

I'm losing hope on that happening. Our window is closing quickly imo

I'd love to see him stay but the longer it gets drawn out the less I care.

Suh will be a Lion before the weekend is up... ;)

Only if we over pay. It's now to the point where his agent would be stupid not to test out free agency. With the high cap number (143 million), and the teams will lots of money, why wouldn't you wait? There is no benefit to them signing with the Lions before FA starts.

Unless Suh has a deep love for the organization and can't stand the thought of going elsewhere. I don't that feeling from him.

Last edited:
Only if we over pay. It's now to the point where his agent would be stupid not to test out free agency. With the high cap number (143 million), and the teams will lots of money, why wouldn't you wait? There is no benefit to them signing with the Lions before FA starts.

Unless Suh has a deep love for the organization and can't stand the thought of going elsewhere. I don't that feeling from him.

the window opens on Saturday to negotiate with other teams. The Lions and Suh/Sexton can know what other offers he will get then. This weekend is likely if he's returning. If he's leaving for sure, then he'll sign with someone else on Tuesday.

He's had almost two years to get something done. If he wanted to be here, he would.

He's had almost two years to get something done. If he wanted to be here, he would.

He's never got another offer due to tampering. Maybe he wants to see his true value first then decide.

Mayhew publicly said they had conversation upon conversation about keeping him in Detroit. If he loves this city, and you believe those tears that he had post-Dallas, then something should get done.

But otherwise, expect him to go somewhere that he can be a media darling (New York, California).

Mayhew publicly said they had conversation upon conversation about keeping him in Detroit. If he loves this city, and you believe those tears that he had post-Dallas, then something should get done.

But otherwise, expect him to go somewhere that he can be a media darling (New York, California).

He will never be a media darling. He's a great player but he's a dirty player and he's ugly.

He gets plenty of exposure just playing in the NFL.

Sheldon Richardson and Muhammed Wilkerson are studs in NYC but nobody really cares about them. Strahan is a talker and wanted to be a media guy.

It's about finding out his true worth. If someone is dumb enough to give him 20 per, he might take. It might be the Lions. He is worth 16 per IMO but some would disagree on that too.

Back