Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I don't want to hear it...

tonyballs

All the bs talk about Stafford needs to do this and he needs to do that. No he doesn't. Just be a little more careful and let the defense run this. Offense will do the rest.

Look at the Bills. They beat the Packers and lose to the pathetic Raiders. ANYGIVENSUNDAY

While I agree to some degree and am certainly not a Staff basher....if we have playoff success he'll need to win us those games...especially if we have to go on the road. He's going to have to have great games for us to advance. I don't even know if that's possible with Lombardi calling plays.

Pretty expen$ive QB to use like Flacco, Wilson, or Eli. Stafford is being paid an elite QB's salary, to let the Lions D run the show and just play a "supporting role"

Pretty expen$ive QB to use like Flacco, Wilson, or Eli. Stafford is being paid an elite QB's salary, to let the Lions D run the show and just play a "supporting role"

So what if he's expensive. Hey, he threw for a shitload of yards and TDs the last couple of years too, but they*were losing. Now his numbers are mediocre, but we're winning ball games. People are never going to be happy with this guy lol. It's laughable....he can't win. Give me wins over gaudy stats and losses all day....

All the bs talk about Stafford needs to do this and he needs to do that. No he doesn't. Just be a little more careful and let the defense run this. Offense will do the rest.

Look at the Bills. They beat the Packers and lose to the pathetic Raiders. ANYGIVENSUNDAY

Stafford NEEDS to play better. HIS two turnovers in the red zone were just plain unacceptable. You know it, quit trying to play the douche "he did enough to win" role. The defense did enough to win, Stafford is becoming just a spectator.

Last edited:
So Tony is saying don't hate, he has been an average QB.

When I call him average, rank him around 15th before the season I'm a hater.
Luckily we still win when he has stinkers like he did today.

Sounds like the Stafford haters were pretty spot on about him.

Stafford NEEDS to play better. HIS two turnovers in the red zone were just plain unacceptable. You know it, quit trying to play the douche "he did enough to win" role. The defense did enough to win, Stafford is becoming just a spectator.

Is your reading comprehension a little off? Learn how to fn read. I clearly said "let the defense run this". Offense will do what it does and that's put enough points on the board so the defense controls things. Not a douche by saying that. Your dumb ass is still waiting for Stafford to throw for 300+ and 3 TDs a game. Clue the fuck in....they're obviously not built like that. You obviously don't know this so......ya.

So Tony is saying don't hate, he has been an average QB.

When I call him average, rank him around 15th before the season I'm a hater.
Luckily we still win when he has stinkers like he did today.

Sounds like the Stafford haters were pretty spot on about him.

Hate all you want, Johnny!! 11-4

Spot on?? lmfao. The kid is breaking records at light speed.

Wouldn't that final line also mean any given Sunday our defense could blow up and give up 35? We better just hope that coincides with the best offensive game of the season if that happens.

Has he been better than average this year?

Now these records you are talking about are yardage records, nothing to do with wins, you are contradicting yourself on what is important. What's important stats or wins?

What win records is he breaking at light speed?

Wouldn't that final line also mean any given Sunday our defense could blow up and give up 35? We better just hope that coincides with the best offensive game of the season if that happens.

Sure it could. Bravo!! You fn finally figured it out...lol. Nobody will give us a chance in the playoffs. Hell, the Packers game next week is already a win for GB. I fn love it. Underdogs all year but i'm more than confident in our defense

Combo of Palmer, Stanton and Lindley 11-3.

Does that mean all three are better than Stafford or just the combo of all three is better?

See the fault of your logic?

Sure it could. Bravo!! You fn finally figured it out...lol. Nobody will give us a chance in the playoffs. Hell, the Packers game next week is already a win for GB. I fn love it. Underdogs all year but i'm more than confident in our defense

Actually lions have been favored in the majority of the games this year.

Has he been better than average this year?

Now these records you are talking about are yardage records, nothing to do with wins, you are contradicting yourself on what is important. What's important stats or wins?

What win records is he breaking at light speed?

Wins are important. I'm just saying he puts up numbers. Well, he has in the past. But we were losing. Now he's struggling but winning. Give me wins over numbers

Combo of Palmer, Stanton and Lindley 11-3.

Does that mean all three are better than Stafford or just the combo of all three is better?

See the fault of your logic?

No fault in my logic whatsoever. Stafford and the offense have came back to win in at least 5-6 games. I know the defense has carried us all year but you can't discredit what Stafford has done at the end of games.

Actually lions have been favored in the majority of the games this year.

Not talking about the spread. Just saying that all you hear all year us "when are the Lions going to collapse"? Guess what? They haven't...

Is your reading comprehension a little off? Learn how to fn read. I clearly said "let the defense run this". Offense will do what it does and that's put enough points on the board so the defense controls things. Not a douche by saying that.

Great plan dude. Then when the defense has an off game, we be fucked. Enough of the insults too, faggot.

The real season begins. Lions have clearly passed regular season test with flying colors. Bad games on roads are still wins. We are that good to handle three turnovers in a quarter a blocked field goal and a personal foul to give them 14 and take away 9-14 from us

If the Lions want to have a special season, Matt Stafford needs to play better. The team won despite another piss poor performance.

No one here is complaining about the record. But if he pulls that shit against a real team in the playoffs, they'll get blown out.

If the Lions want to have a special season, Matt Stafford needs to play better. The team won despite another piss poor performance.

No one here is complaining about the record. But if he pulls that shit against a real team in the playoffs, they'll get blown out.

Stafford picks didn't give up points. That would special teams penalty and muff. Just based on stafford and offense we win by 20. Throw in special teams and it's close game on road

Back