Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We were not flexed to Sunday night

manchild98

We were not flexed to Sunday night - 4:25

Pitt vs Cincy was flexed.

Last edited:
I didn't want it flexed either...keep it at 1 pm and let's just play.

Lambeau is cold in the sunshine this time of year. A night game would be even worse.

It's strange that neither espn or nfl.com has updated the start time as of yet from 1:00 pm to 4:25 pm. They updated the start time for Cincy/Pitt game right away.

EDIT: And now it is updated.

Last edited:
I hope they're making adjustments like they did last week

I don't like Flex games for Detroit. I mean you have the schedule, and have a few hours to watch and suddenly they switch the time and you're going to be gone. It's all BS.

I'm wondering if the TV game here in NYC will be Lions or one of the other games. Still not listed in the guide yet, just shows NFL Football. I might have to record both Red Zone and Fox on Sunday.

I'm wondering if the TV game here in NYC will be Lions or one of the other games. Still not listed in the guide yet, just shows NFL Football. I might have to record both Red Zone and Fox on Sunday.

Seems like Lions Packers would be the logical choice. Lions packers is the one with most interest. Two playoff teams going for the division.

Only other Fox options are:
49ers vs Cardinals
Seahwaks vs Rams.

Seems like Lions Packers would be the logical choice. Lions packers is the one with most interest. Two playoff teams going for the division.

Only other Fox options are:
49ers vs Cardinals
Seahwaks vs Rams.

I agree, but the Seahawks currently get the press and are the favorites, and networks tend to go with the national favorite.

Here in Arizona the Lions-Bears game was locally. I can't imagine the Lions vs Packers not the pick of the week.

The weather forecast for next Sunday in GB:

Sunday 12/28 19 | 13 ?F
clear.svg
Sunday 0% Precip. / 0 in Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 19F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

nt_partlycloudy.svg
Sunday Night 20% Precip. / 0 in A few clouds from time to time. Low 13F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Moving the start up to 4:25 means that the possibly bright sunshine won't be a factor in the game for very long....

Didn't someone post we don't win sub 40. On the road, in GB at 13 degrees. If they win here I might just come around..

That's the thing about Flex games..I'm sure if it was kept at 1pm I could watch it here. But no, I get the Arizona-SF game. Not a bad match up but still..though I am curious why it's flexed if more of the country doesn't see it?

Back