Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan game

Sbee

Might as well start an official thread for this one, not just the one on the point spread.

thoughts on this game, blood is in the water and we will not be complacent. Michigan is still together and playing hard despite being 3-4. We will win the trenches on this one, Michigan does have a good D Line which is playing well, it might be tough run the ball early, good thing our offense is balanced.

This could get out of hand and be like Bama against us in the capital one bowl but I could also see it like last year, relatively close through the first half and then we just beat them down physically in the second half. For Michigan to be close or have a chance to win I think it will take a muffed punt by MSU, kickoff return for TD, blindside sack return for a fumble, etc. I don't see Michigan being able to move the ball against us. DG has talent but makes bad decisions under pressure, we have a great pass rush with Davis and Bullough at the sam and mike positions plus LT playing at high level along with Heath, Rush and Calhoun are playing the way they should. All of that spells trouble for Michigan. I put their chances of actually winning the game around 8-10%.

MSU 38
UM 10

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WF1ZV-Xpgg

Last edited:
Might as well start an official thread for this one, not just the one on the point spread.

You mean the traditional official prediction thread on the Michigan board that was started by McGeezer forever ago?

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you go on that thread and put up three or four posts with snarky comments...

You mean the traditional official prediction thread on the Michigan board that was started by McGeezer forever ago?

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you go on that thread and put up three or four posts with snarky comments...
You guys are beaten down, no need to pile on. I'll hold off until you hire a new coach and start talking about restoring order and saying how good you're going to be once he gets "his players."

I can't even watch it. I am one bummed Wolverine fan.

I can't even watch it. I am one bummed Wolverine fan.

Come on now, even in the abysmal 06 year with JLS I tuned in for the first 2.5 quarters against U-M before turning the massacre off

Come on now, even in the abysmal 06 year with JLS I tuned in for the first 2.5 quarters against U-M before turning the massacre off
Thank god the tigers were playing the Yankees at the same time.

Looking forward to a physical beatdown of the Wolverines at the hands of Sparty. I expect that Michigan will compete early because they are not without pride. The blood will start to flow mid-way through the third, however, and Blue will be Broken Black and Blue by the end.

Wings cooking now, friends are making chili. Car is packed, taking kids to my parents in the AM, fired up and ready to go.

Last edited:
We effing drew the Witvoet crew to ref today's game! Yes, the ref who freely admits he's the biggest Michigan fan in the state, the same guy who called the pylon TD for UM against us, and the same guy whose crew worked the ND game last year.

Just ridiculous.

Weve yet to put a pass down the field (no lippetts 10 yard out doesnt count), Please test their secondary!!

Ay the half, shit canned. One thing to say that michigan is a soft football team

Back