Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lol at the arrest report of these ok state players

Car running and a public intox charge only around a college campus??

Last edited:
Car running and a public intox charge only around a college campus??
"'Both males were totally asleep and oblivious to anything going on around them,' one of the officers stated in the report.

The police report indicates that the officers awakened Seales and Offray by knocking on the car windows. Seales and Offray 'seemed very lethargic and confused' and 'their eyes were red and watery with a glassy appearance,' the report states."
going to get food that late... sounds like they were also stoned out of their minds. but OK St is in a pretty small city. I mean this place isn't even Tulsa, so that's probably why they'd get off easy there.

football saturday in Stillwater probably pays a chunk of the city & county government salaries.

"'Both males were totally asleep and oblivious to anything going on around them,' one of the officers stated in the report.

The police report indicates that the officers awakened Seales and Offray by knocking on the car windows. Seales and Offray 'seemed very lethargic and confused' and 'their eyes were red and watery with a glassy appearance,' the report states."
going to get food that late... sounds like they were also stoned out of their minds. but OK St is in a pretty small city. I mean this place isn't even Tulsa, so that's probably why they'd get off easy there.

football saturday in Stillwater probably pays a chunk of the city & county government salaries.

My thoughts as well. I was also surprised they even put it in their local paper, usually that just gets swept under the carpet so it doesnt make national headlines. "football saturday in Stillwater probably pays a chunk of the city & county government salaries"

Back