Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yankees @ Tigers Game #16

Just another unprofessional performance by the hitters again today.

Terrible loss, Andrew Miller owns the Tigers.

DD should have gotten him last season and not Price, and kept Jackson's and Smiley at the deadline maybe ?
This team is so damn close year after year since 2006 but just cant put it all together and get over the hump.

Last edited:
that was some gaawd awful at bats there in the 9th, take strikes swing and miss at sliders in the dirt. my gaawd tigers, that was just one really terrible offensive performance there in that series.

#very unimpressed.

This team is clueless at the plate right now. Need to get their heads right.

KC draws sale tonight at least, meh whatever though it's only April

The offense deeply concerns me though it just looks way too much like last years all or nothing rinse wash repeat again, and we all know how that movie ends. I'm still kinda upset how they weren't even trying to get runners into scoring position yesterday to avoid all those double plays, just swing away nobody try to steal, put runners on the move nothing. I just couldn't believe that. Who was it that said they are only seem like they are willing to be aggressive when they have the lead? whomever that was you might be right.

Last edited:
No scoring and barely any good innings after the 1st last two days. The team is walking way too many guys..and we need a 7th and 8 inning guy.

No scoring and barely any good innings after the 1st last two days. The team is walking way too many guys..and we need a 7th and 8 inning guy.

We don't have a prayer in hell to win anything in the postseason without a 7th and 8th inning guy.

Back