Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers Game #18

Kinsler doesn't have a home run yet this year
Still doesn't

Last edited:
noboby is hitting home runs actually too cold still

Supoose to start feeling more spring like again starting tommorrow

noboby is hitting home runs actually too cold still

Supoose to start feeling more spring like again starting tommorrow

Thank goodness for that; I get cold just watching this on television.

Last edited:
Thank goodness for that; I get cold just watching this on television.

Can't come soon enough woke up to snow on the porch Monday and have been massively depressed every since, Tigers sucking snowballs hasn't helped either, turn around has now started offense gets it going again tommorrow

I'm really starting to like these stress free 9th innings with soria I could get used to that been a long long time since we were able to rock and roll stress free in the 9th

Last edited:
Tigers beat the indians 4 - 1.
Finally....Tigers Victory Cigar!!!!! and a bowl of ice-cream!!!

STREAKS AND STATS:

Rajai Davis stole three bases Saturday afternoon, giving him six stolen base for the season, giving him the team lead over Jose Iglesias, who got his fifth of the season in the sixth. As a team the Tigers now have an AL-leading 19 stolen bases, second overall in MLB to the Cincinnati Reds (20).

Davis two-stolen base game also handed him his second multi-stolen base game of the season. He also stole two bases on April 12 at Cleveland.

The Tigers' five stolen bases in a game marked their most in a game since Sept. 5, 2007, against the White Sox.

Victor Martinez's two-hit, three-RBI day marked the third multi-hit game of the season for Martinez.

Davis extended his hitting streak to eight games, which marks a personal best for the season and is tied for the third-longest active hitting streak in the AL. It was also the second multi-hit game of the season for him.

Miguel Cabrera's three intentional walks mark the fourth time since 1914 a Tiger has been intentionally walked three times in a game. The last Tigers player to be intentionally walked three times was Cabrera on August 15, 2010 at Chicago against the White Sox.
Cabrera's three-walk game is the second of his career, and his four-walk day is a career-first. Cabrera is also the first four-walk game by a Tiger since Matt Tuiasosopo did it on May 19, 2013 at Texas against the Rangers.

Tigers beat the indians 4 - 1.
Finally....Tigers Victory Cigar!!!!! and a bowl of ice-cream!!!

STREAKS AND STATS:

Rajai Davis stole three bases Saturday afternoon, giving him six stolen base for the season, giving him the team lead over Jose Iglesias, who got his fifth of the season in the sixth. As a team the Tigers now have an AL-leading 19 stolen bases, second overall in MLB to the Cincinnati Reds (20).

Davis two-stolen base game also handed him his second multi-stolen base game of the season. He also stole two bases on April 12 at Cleveland.

The Tigers' five stolen bases in a game marked their most in a game since Sept. 5, 2007, against the White Sox.

Victor Martinez's two-hit, three-RBI day marked the third multi-hit game of the season for Martinez.

Davis extended his hitting streak to eight games, which marks a personal best for the season and is tied for the third-longest active hitting streak in the AL. It was also the second multi-hit game of the season for him.

Miguel Cabrera's three intentional walks mark the fourth time since 1914 a Tiger has been intentionally walked three times in a game. The last Tigers player to be intentionally walked three times was Cabrera on August 15, 2010 at Chicago against the White Sox.
Cabrera's three-walk game is the second of his career, and his four-walk day is a career-first. Cabrera is also the first four-walk game by a Tiger since Matt Tuiasosopo did it on May 19, 2013 at Texas against the Rangers.

Crazy that Tui walked 4 times....I had already forgotten about that name.

What does any of that have to do with his defense?

I already mentioned he is below average in field then you chimed in on my post and said your opinion. . You have yours and I have mine...he needs to be better... as a third baseman his overall game needs to improve....if he does improves our chances to win it all also improves cause his numbers last year are not good enough.

Back