Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians Game #5

This f'n catcher is so obvious pulling pitches into the strike zone, the ump doesn't take the bait,

Victor 3 and 1, fly to shallow center drops in and Kinsler scores,

Tigers lead 5 - 3 Big Run!!

Not sure I've PR here with two outs?
I mean too much game left V-Mart could bat in the 9th. Game could get closer then as well. Beside J.D. could pop one and the PR would be waisted.

Last edited:
pitching change for the indians, old man atchison,

Perez is pinch running for Victor,

J.D. lines it right to the shortstop,

Tigers lead 5 - 3,

We need nine outs from the bullpen, please God!!

Last edited:
In the mean time game cast is too slow and Ramie leads off the bottom of the 7th with a single, so the PR was waisted!
Pen needs to get this game.

little shitass with a single,

bourne chase Gorzelanny's slider,

smegma breath aviles grounds into a 4 - 6 - 3 double play,

Nice inning Gorzellany!!

The face Victor made on that swing and miss then trot to first on the single is scaring the shit outta me.

Sit him tomorrow and the whole PIT series. Please Brad, don't listen to Kevin Rand.

ex-twins pitcher swarzak pitching for indians,

Cespedes called strike, swings and misses a changeup, takes inside, slow chop to third,

Nick grounds out to second,

McCann grounds out to short,

Tigers lead 5 - 3 to the bottom of the 8th,

Back