Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians Game #5

Just once in my life I want us to have a shut down bull pen.

Last edited:
Gorzo into the 8th,

krapnis flys to shallow left center triangle and Rajai has it,

Gorzo gets the lefty batter, pitching change Al Al pitching,

overrated hot dog santana full count, f'n walk,

gomes first pitch fly to right,

Ausmus out to talk, Al Al leaves, Krol pitching,

moss taking fastballs inside, low, strike inside corner, low off the corner 3 and 1, aw shit another walk,

Wimpy out to talk,

sands takes low, f'n Krol can't find the plate yet, fouled off the ump's mask, fastball outside, fouled back, just gets a piece of it, lined over Martinez's glove in right tie game,

f'n cunt back to the bullpen shitting themselves.

Yup. Pen still sucks bad. Dombrowski should be fired. I used to support him completely, but I think his luck and/or mind have slipped horribly.

McCann, Davis, Kinsler, got to get to Cabrera! Forgot about Romine!

Last edited:
On one hand it's a nice change that the game is not over by the 5th inning, on the other hand, this late inning management/bullpen drama got old really fast.

Krol never "earned" a spot on this team. He is worse than Coke.

Back