Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American League Leaders

lonesometiger

American League Leaders on offence looks like a Tiger team stat page.
AL BATTING AVERAGE AVG.
1. Jose Iglesias, DET .526
2. Miguel Cabrera, DET .520
3. Anthony Gose, DET .450
4. Ian Kinsler, DET .440
5. Lorenzo Cain, KC .429

AL HOME RUNS HR
1. J.D. Martinez, DET 3
2. Albert Pujols, LAA 2
2. Miguel Cabrera, DET 2
2. Adam LaRoche, CHW 2
2. Edwin Encarnacion, TOR 2

AL RUNS BATTED IN RBI
1. Miguel Cabrera, DET 8
2. Ian Kinsler, DET 7
2. Adam Jones, BAL 7
2. J.D. Martinez, DET 7
2. Salvador Perez, KC 7

Offense is definitely rolling.

We could get shutout for the next 5 games and still be ahead of last years run pace.

First 6 games 2006

Chris Shelton .583 BAVG .615 OBP 1.458 SLG 2.074 OPS 5 HR 9 RBI

Last edited:
First 10 games 2006

I think everyone knows that this pace will not keep up with any of the Tigers. It will only take 4 games going 0-4 to bring all of them back down to earth. Let's just hope they all don't do it at the same time!

I think everyone knows that this pace will not keep up with any of the Tigers. It will only take 4 games going 0-4 to bring all of them back down to earth. Let's just hope they all don't do it at the same time!

Right. You can take some 6 game winning streaks (30 Apr - 6 May, 20-26 June) from last year and find similar hitting statistics.

While it is great they are off to such a great start, I will be reserved until at least the All Star break.

Last edited:
So you're telling me there is 4 more days of this. I hear ya. Alright!

Actually, those where just his first 6 games. I originally was going to show the first 10 games and decided it would confuse some.

Unfortunately, some are still confused.

Hey the Tigers are playing well. Hitting well and pitching well. How about some you just enjoy it??? Instead you wait for the time when the stats go down and say I told you this was coming. Enjoy the wins. We don't run the team or have influence over personnel decisions. Be a fan!!

Hey the Tigers are playing well. Hitting well and pitching well. How about some you just enjoy it??? Instead you wait for the time when the stats go down and say I told you this was coming. Enjoy the wins. We don't run the team or have influence over personnel decisions. Be a fan!!

Not sure what your problem is.

We are all fans and we are all enjoying our team winning.

Some of us are realistic in that the team isn't going to go 162-0 and the current stat leaders isn't relevant this time of year. That isn't being negative, it is just being realistic.

Actually, those where just his first 6 games. I originally was going to show the first 10 games and decided it would confuse some.

Unfortunately, some are still confused.

maybe they were confused because you wrote first 10 games.

Not sure what your problem is.

We are all fans and we are all enjoying our team winning.

Some of us are realistic in that the team isn't going to go 162-0 and the current stat leaders isn't relevant this time of year. That isn't being negative, it is just being realistic.

Sorry, I was just being cranky. When I see Chris Sheldon stats thrown in for commentary on this season, it seems negative to me.

It wasn't about the current stat leaders. I love seeing them loaded with Tigers no matter the point in the season.

It just seems when things are going well, some fans are just joyously waiting for the negative.

First 6 games 2006

Lol... forgot about him. Yeah, we will all be pissed off soon enough, it's a long season.

Back