Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Pirates Game #8

Nice pitcher still coming up. It is just on awful rule having pitchers hit...

That's what I like about the NL. The Pitcher has to face his opponent face to face. Can't get away from hit batman's. Yea no body throws at any one the days.

Good no challenge. That was one of those plays that would have been upheld no matter what the call on the field was. If he was called out he would have been out, safe he would have been safe.

That's what I like about the NL. The Pitcher has to face his opponent face to face. Can't get away from hit batman's. Yea no body throws at any one the days.

They can't hit.. It makes the game just a tad more boring then it is. I want to see a pitchers duel once every 7 games. Plus AL pitcher do for 15 games.. Injuries could happen plus I do not care what anyone says it is a advantage in the series for the NL teams.
Just my opinion.

Nick Sigh :/ Just couldn't lay off that pitch..

Last edited:
Back