Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Pirates Game #9

Simon can start the 8th now....if Brad wants that. I think he'll go to the pen with an off day tomorrow and Greene going 8 yesterday.

Kind of thought he'd ph for Simon. 8 pitches from 100 so he's probably not gonna pitch the whole inning.

2.2 innings for the bullpen so far this series, not a bad formula

Hung that pitch a bit. That was a bit scary.

I wonder if this is Brad showing that despite Simon's first start that he still has confidence in him.

Also helps that it's the bottom of the order.

Last edited:
Our starting pitching has been crazy good thru 9 games. Good job letting him go Brad.

Hung that pitch a bit. That was a bit scary.

I wonder if this is Brad showing that despite Simon's first start that he still has confidence in him.

Also helps that it's the bottom of the order.

He wasn't too bad in his first start. 5 scoreless innings then ran into a jam. 5 1/3 innings 3 runs. Not great, not horrible.

Back