Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nathan still the closer?

That's wishing further injury on him.

I don't want him to get any worse....just not any better. He is already injured, collecting $61,728 for every game he doesn't play. He needs to just ride off into the sunset!

I'm not arguing that he should be the starter. That's Soria's job now. But come on man you don't need to mince words, you want him to stay hurt/be hurt further, and that's kinda lame.

Last edited:
per ESPN Nathan threw 10 pitches in Toledo game and has reinjured his elbow....Oh Damn

I'm with Dub on this one. Bad karma when you want someone to stay injured..

Addition by subtraction, on and off the field.

Nathan needs to retire like yesterday. I hope he gets well soon. You need your right elbow to play golf.

I heard him say it felt like his arm broke, and there was a pop/snap in his elbow. Those feelings generally aren't good ones that indicate minor injury for a pitcher.

The popping sound was the champagne bottle being opened.

Seriously, I do not wish harm for anyone. But, there is more positives in him remaining out then there are negatives.

The popping sound was the champagne bottle being opened.

Seriously, I do not wish harm for anyone. But, there is more positives in him remaining out then there are negatives.

Spot on. I feel bad that he needs surgery and is injured, but just like the Pistons trading Josh Smith, this is addition by subtraction.

Back